Liebster Award!

08:56

Hey guys!
It's been quite a while since I have been nominated for the Liebster Award and so I was SO excited when Emily nominated me! Thank you love! Why don't you go check out her blog?! It's awesome <3

Anyway without further ado, here are the 11 questions along with my 11 answers!!!!


1. If you were to spend a year travelling the world, where are the 5 places you'd most like to visit?


I'd love to visit Australia definetly, umm I want to go back to Barcelona in Spain as I haven't been there for so long! I want to back to Italy and go on a gondola again as it was such an amazing experience <3

2. What is your favourite book?


I started reading Beautiful Creatures ages ago but when school started in September as I do English literature I have been reading the books to do with my coursework! These books are 'The Time Traveler's Wife' and 'The Collector' by John Fowles. These books share similar experiences which is what makes them so interesting to read. I must say they are both very emotional though so slap me for being silly as I get so emotional!

3. Other than blogging, what do you like to spend free time doing?


Dancing. You'll find me dancing around the house travelling to every room whilst doing so. My family find it SO annoying which I find so funny! I also love to have a good hardcore stretching session, I love getting more flexible! I also love to stretch until I am hurting SO much because I know that I've improved my flexibility.

4. Hats, bags or shoes?


Shoes because of dancing haha can't do without my pointe, ballet, jazz and tap shoes! But I also love bags and have so many of them! Really need to do some sorting...

5. Where is your favourite place to shop?


Jack wills, Hollister, Gilly Hicks, Abercrombie&Fitch, House Of Fraser, Topshop, River Island and the list goes on... My favourite shopping malls are Bluewater, Westfield and Lakeside.

6. What is your favourite recipe?


I don't do much cooking/baking, I love doing a fry up in the morning though haha! But I love brownies, especially the ones that Della and Maria make! They are lush <3

7. If you could have any one designer item you've been coveting, what would it be?


I'd love a Louis Vuitton bag but unfortunately money doesn't grow on trees... (I wish it did)

8. Who is your biggest inspiration?


I have a few inspirations. My biggest one is Talia Joy Castellano as she was so cute and fun and her videos would always be full of life! She was able to turn a bad day into a good one! My dance inspiration is from Instagram and her name is Miya! She's a ballerina and flexible but she worked so hard to get her flexibility so I find her pictures motivating as it shows me what happens if I stretch every day!

9. Tea or Coffee?


Both :)

10. What would you like to be doing in 10 years time?


Something to do with dancing :) I'd love to be a professional ballerina if I'm good enough. I'd love to appear in West End Shows!!

11. What is your desert island beauty product?

Hmm... Probably my Bare Minerals mineral foundation in either Medium/lately I've been loving Medium Beige as I am not confident with my skin as it's covered in acne :( So as long as those horrible spots are covered, I'm fine :) #cannotlivewithoutit oop tit, cheeky.. sorry.



So that's Emily's questions along with my answers:)
Here are my nominees... :)
In no particular order.. ;) 

Georgia
Daisy
Denise
Emily
Heather
Shelley
Tasmin

And these are my 11 questions for you

1. What is your must have beauty cosmetic that you cannot go without?
2. What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
3. Do you have any pets?
4. What do you want to be when you're older?
5. What is your favourite topic to blog about?
6. Got anything special/exciting happening this year?
7. How did 2013 treat you?
8. Did you have a nice Christmas and New Year?
9. Mineral or liquid foundation?
10. What skincare do you use and how often a day do you use it? 
11. (Linked with question 10) Does it work for you and would you recommend it? What skin type is it for?

So there we go bloggers!
That's all for now, I'll see you next time!
See you later alligator
xxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thanks for nominating me! I will add your questions to the list, as I already have two sets I'm answering! Hehe xx

    daisy//daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura for answering ! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination! I've written my post so if you want you can catch it here: http://razmataz-girl.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-awards-2014.html

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel