Blogmas Day 5: The Christmas Tag

09:17


Hello once again my lovelies and happy 5th December!


Today I got a snowman!

Can I just say how much I am enjoying eating one small chocolate a day, seeing my belly get bigger and bigger is how you know what season it is and that because you're not pregnant, it won't go away just like that after the 25th. 
Oh the joy
Today I am going to answer some Christmassy questions that you can answer yourself in ablog post if you wish!

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
If you haven't already seen my Blogmas Day 1 post where I gave a very long list of films, my absolute favourite is probably The Santa Claus! But I don't want to offend the other Christmas films because the ones I listed in Blogmas Day 1 are all my favourites! I absolutely love a cosy night in with a hot chocolate and a Christmas film :)

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
CHRISTMAS MORNING! I have only ever been allowed to open my presents on Christmas morning but if I had to choose, I wouldn't change it. It makes Christmas Day extra special! You spend the morning opening beautiful gifts that you can spend the day playing with or trying out. Also, I find it so much better with the early morning sun streaming through the windows making it feel more like Christmas as it brightens everyones spirits.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
This has to be when my Dad dressed up as Father Christmas and gave me a new bike. I told everyone that Santa Claus visited me and felt so so happy.

4. Favourite Festive Food
I'm sure this will be everyone's answer (not to be a copycat) - pigs in blankets! Also, the Turkey, snacks that are laid out during the day before the big roast. 

5. Favourite Christmas Gift?
I have always loved makeup, so I get very excited to try out new products when I receive them! I also love getting new clothes, electronics or anything YouTube related!

6. Favourite Christmas Scent?
I love the smell of fresh Christmas Trees! Also, in my autumn Essentials I featured the yankee candle 'Savour The Season'. This is basically Christmas in a candle. It smells sweet and sugary - simply amazing!

7. Do you prefer giving presents or receiving them?
The process of gift hunting is my absolute favourite. I love finding presents when I know they will love it and make them happy. Seeing my closest/loved ones happy is what makes me happy.

8. Favourite Christmas Decorations?
I love decorating my room with fairy lights, see here. Mistletoes are super cute if you're in a relationship, Christmas tree (obviously!) covered from top to bottom in lights, baubles, any of course presents at the bottom. 

9. What's the best part about Christmas?
Having all your family together and happy. I love seeing everyone happy and being with my closest/loved ones. This year is mine and my boyfriend's first Christmas together and I am so excited!

10. Any Christmas Traditions?
Just that I have to watch every Christmas film because I can! I get told off if I watch them any other time of the year so I make the most of it!

That is the end of my questions! I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Feel free to answer them yourself on your blog, just tag me in them let me know if you do as I would love to see your answers!

❤️
 photo melxsignature_zpsfx4jgcfr.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel