BLOGMAS DAY 14: Christmas Grand with my girls

07:57

Hello my lovelies and welcome to Blogmas Day 14!

Before I broke up from Uni for the Christmas holidays me, my girls and boys had a student night at Clapham Grand.
This is a once a month event but this time because of the time of year, it was Christmas themed.

Here are all the photos taken from the night:


We went to ask Santa what we wanted for Christmas, although you can't see him haha!


#Squad ❤️


Chummy❤️


Dance girls❤️


Becky boo❤️



Me & Alice❤️


Chris, Rob, Rob (yes there are two Robs!) and me❤️


My boo❤️

This was such a special night as it was spent with everyone I wanted. Everyone that I'm close to were there and that's the way I'd like to spend the season. With those who make me the happiest!
I am so glad to have got close to these girls during the first term of my second year at uni, they make me smile!

❤️
 photo melxsignature_zpsfx4jgcfr.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel