BLOGMAS DAY 12: Winter Get Ready With Me

14:38

Happy 12th day of Blogmas!
Today I am going to share with you my favourite way to start the day when I stay at my boyfriend's during the colder months.


I'm not sure about you, but my mornings always have to begin with coffee. 
Chris and I are the ultimate coffee lovers, we cannot begin the day without one!



Ever since I tried a ham omelette in Majorca for our first holiday together, I love them.
However a massive fry up is another one of our favourites. Two fried eggs and two rashes of bacon in a sandwich is our guilty pleasure.




Pancakes are another absolute favourite of mine.
I haven't had them in a while so finding them this morning was a very happy moment!
I enjoy coating them with butter and sometimes a cheaky splurge of syrup.



I then shower and wash my hair using Tresemme. This smells gorgeous and leaves the hair feeling super soft. Although the scent is quite strong so think of it as like marmite.
The body wash I am using right now is Snow Fairy shower gel from lush. As I said in a lush haul, this smells strongly of candyfloss so if you're not a fan, I wouldn't recommend! However this will be your holy grail if the smell of Candy Floss makes you happy.



Before I start my makeup I check my brushes and clean the dirtiest ones. Today, as you can see in the picture, I cleaned my sponge applicator, contour, blush and bronzer brushes. 
If I'm having a lazy day I'll sit them on a towel to air dry throughout the day. However because I was getting ready to go out, I towel dry them.
After leaving them to dry for a bit I begin my makeup.



On my face today I am wearing
My ultimate fav - the Mac Studio Fix: This has great coverage but still feels lightweight. I blend it in with my sponge applicator and buffing brush afterwards to ensure there are no patches. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer: A few dabs of this under the eyes, round and on top of the nose to highlight. Blended in also with my sponge applicator.

The Collection Gorgeous Glow: Using a blusher brush I swipe this on my cheekbones giving them a hint of shimmer and pink glow.

The Max Factor Gorgeous Berries creme blush: Also applied with my blusher brush to adding a warm glow to my cheekbones.

Eyes

Urban Decay Smoked Palette
Kinky: I apply this shade as a creamy base as I am going for a more natural eye look.
Freestyle: Worked into the crease as natural shadowing.
Barlust: Applied in the lid, outer corner and under the lower lash line.
Mushroom: To darken my eyebrows.

Maybelline Lash Sensational: For upper and lower lash line.
Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil: For my bottom waterline
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Micro Liner: To create a thick line above my upper lash line and cat flick at the end.



Due to the Christmas season, warm lips are a must. 
In the image above is the Tanya Burr 'Berry Picking' lipgloss. It's a gorgeous shade of red with a glossy/shiny finish.





For my outfit I am wearing a jumper that is a couple of years old from Jane Norman. 
Boots from Timberland (always a need in the colder season!) 

What is something you must do in the mornings?
❤️
Love,
 photo melxsignature_zpsfx4jgcfr.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel