BLOGMAS DAY 11: Christmas Jumpers for Women Under £20

13:40

Hello my lovelies and welcome to Blogmas Day 11!
In my last post I gave you some ideas on Christmas Jumpers to buy for your man which retail under £20 so today I am going to show you a collection Christmas Jumpers that are sold for Women.


New Look has some lovely jumpers on the website. I love this one costing £14.99 which says 'Sparkle All The Way' surrounded by stars. The Christmas Season screams sparkle which is one of my favourite parts. Sparkly dresses, tops etc - Love! I also love the cream and gold colours together which reminds me of sparkling snow.


Another Festive jumper from New Look is this Seasons Tweetings jumper also retailing at £14.99. This has three adorable robins wearing santa hats on a cream background. The fabric looks quite thin so I would definitely layer it with perhaps a top underneath, scarf and a thick coat. 
This is definitely on my wishlist!


After finding out what Christmas Jumpers H&M have to offer I fell in love with this Knitted jumper with a penguin on the front. He looks sooo cute who wouldn't want to have a penguin as this year's Christmas jumper?! For only £12.99 I'd say this would be the perfect gift for an animal lover (not exactly rare to find), or your girlfriend.


I came across another festive penguin jumper from H&M and because penguins are just the cutest thing ever I had to feature it in this post! For only £14.99 is this grey jumper with two penguins, which are covered in sequins, getting cosy. Although similar to the last one, this includes sparkle! 


Onto Boohoo, which is a website you cannot miss out, I found this Reindeer jumper costing £15.00. I love the colours included in this and it looks super snuggly! There's something about detailed but simple Christmas jumpers that I like ..


Another Reindeer patterned jumper from Boohoo and also costing £15.00 is a longer version of the one before.
This is covered in snowflakes and reindeers coming in 4 different colours, all in which look me super Christmassy!

There is a selection of Festive Jumpers that caught my eye from a few websites.
If you get any of them let me know what they look like!
See you in Blogmas Day 12!
❤️
Love, 
 photo melxsignature_zpsfx4jgcfr.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel