Stocking up on LUSH!

08:31


Hello my lovelies!
Today I have a lush haul for you which I don't know about you but for me, I love these posts/videos! I also love Lush with a passion - everything about the brand, the smell, consistency, packaging.. uhh.


The very first thing I picked up as I put on my list after seeing many good reviews on it was the Snow Fairy shower gel.
For starters this smells amazing. It gives a wiff of a sweet, candle floss scent, if I had my eyes closed I would probably try to eat it! It just reminds me of fun fares, rides, ferris wheels - therefore making me happy! I cannot wait to give it a try and see how sparkly it turns out to be. Also, smelling like candy floss is a big win.


The next thing I picked up was the 'Rub Rub Rub' Body Scrub when I was just browsing through the shower collection. I have never used a body scrub before and definitely not from Lush. I only ever exit the shop with bath bombs. So because of this I thought I would lose my everything but Lush bath bomb virginity and give it a go as I thought it would be just like exfoliating, but on my body. Once using this in the shower I fell in love, it has a slight rough texture which feels amazing leaving a tingly after-feeling. Although I did notice a difference as my body felt so much smoother and tighter as it would after I exfoliate my face.



Another product which was also the reason I visited Lush was because I was on the hunt for a face mask which ended up to be the 'Don't Look At Me' Fresh Face Mask. I decided on this after having a long chat with an employee as I have never used a face mask from Lush before, clueless as to what I was looking for. As I was looking at other face masks he guided me to the Fresh Face Masks I never knew such a thing of! Ooooh exciting times. He introduced me to this and one other. As I remember, he told me this does everything - exfoliate, leaves a clean and smooth finish. Whereas the other one I think it was called 'Oatifix' he said it would be more suitable for sensitive skin. Although my skin can tend to be quite sensitive I decided to give it a go, if it doesn't work out I might give Oatifix a try!

The last thing I picked up at the counter which retails only at £1.95 is the Butterbear bath bomb. He is the cutest little guy I had to pick him up! It was last minute and the woman behind the counter told me his qualities are soothing and gentle. Although I am at university and living without a bathtub I just couldn't leave without one of these. He smells amazing - a mix of cocoa butter and vanilla I cannot wait to give him a swim in my bath!

That is the end of my Lush Haul! There will probably be a pure Christmas themed haul coming soon because I cannot wait to get my hands on the Christmas collection!

What are your favourite products from Lush?
Do you have any of these products already? If so, what are your opinions?

❤️

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great picks! I definitely want to try out the Snow Fairy shower gel! It sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! You should definitely give it a go :)

      Delete
  2. I'm definitely a lush addict! I've used the snow fairy lip tint, but now I'll have to try the shower gel! My favorite product from lush is coal face. I literally can't live without it! I also am a little ticked at them, I must admit, because they recently discontinued one of my all time favorite products - lovely jubilees! Oh, I'm so sad :(

    Lauren | alsoknownasmama.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel