Hello Lovelies!

07:47

Hello lovelies after what feels like a very long time!


Apologies for an extreme lack of posts since I started university. For those of you who don't know, a year ago I began my first of three years at university to study dance and because of this I hardly had any time to post due to deadlines & events. 

The first year of university is the most social as everyone wants to meet new people. Although there may be a fair few who decide the quieter option and meet people without attending the social events I got myself involved in as many events as I could to make sure I wasn't hiding in my room missing home.

However, I have decided to return to my blog as writing is something I have enjoyed since a child. My favourite subject was always Creative Writing as I have quite an imagination and would enjoy coming up with stories that made me smile. 

My first year of university has helped me find aspects of myself; new friends, likes, dislikes, some have changed, some haven't. Instead of pressuring myself into making sure I write one post a week I am going to post whenever I like and the topic may vary so expect the unexpected!

❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel