Current beauty favourites!

08:15


Hi guys,
Today I am going to talk about some beauty related items that I have been loving recently!

My first beauty favourite is the Mac Face And Body Foundation in the shade C2.
I have loved using this foundation especially on my recent holiday as it's consistency is very light and so this has been great for the hot weather as I didn't want to wear heavy makeup during the day. Though it's very light, it covers any blemishes or redness up so well but still gives off a very natural look!


My next favourite is the Bourjois Paris Bronzing Powder 51.
I can see what the rave is about, this bronzer is lovely and smells delicious! Though I don't use it for contouring, I use it more to darken up my face as I got a tan from holiday I need my face to match my body :P I then use a darker bronzer for contouring that I will come to next.


Another one of my current beauty favourites is the bareMinerals All-Over Face Colour 'Warmth'.
 I have only recently started using this after it being hidden away for a while as I forgot about it! I like to use this for contouring due to how dark it is and now use it as part of my everyday makeup look.


My fourth favourite is 'The Body Shop' black Liquid Eyeliner 01.
I bought this for my holiday to try it out and see what it's like as these liquid eyeliners didn't use to suit me. I have to say I've loved using this, especially in the evenings as they're a bit more glamorous than pencils!


My last current favourite is the Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipstick Rossetto 31.
I absolutely love this lipstick for an evening look as it just completes the look and gives it a bit more glam.

Those were my current beauty favourites, I may not be posting so much from now on as I'm off to uni which I am absolutely petrified about, but know I have to do it to be able to get a career in something I am passionate about - Dance.
So wish me luck and I'll tell you all about it in my next post!
Mel
X

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am a huge fan of the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks but I've never seen that shade before. I'll have to keep my eye out for Rossetto 31, it's a stunning colour! Xx

    P.s I've tagged you in the Sisterhood of the World bloggers tag so if you'd liked to take part you can find it here: http://razmataz-girl.blogspot.com/2014/11/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour of the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick.I have one in really brightly red colour but will have to search for this colour too :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel