Weekend away in London with the family ❤

10:42

Hey guys!
A couple of weekends ago my family and I went away for the weekend in London as a little getaway break and to also celebrate my mum's birthday, I had a lovely time, I love spending time with my family ❤.
So in today's post I am just going to be sharing with you what I did and because I took like a zillion photos, I will only show a few so you won't be reading forever :)

Day 1:



Tower Bridge




Outfit of the evening for Day 1 :)
Dress: H&M

River Cruise







Some of the sites we saw..

Big Ben

The London Eye

The London Eye all lit up



Tower Bridge



❤  Photos with my lovely mum ❤

Day 2:

Went to see Charlie and The Chocolate Factory with my parents :)
It was so good our seats were super close to the front and it was probably one of the best London shows I have seen so far!


We came across my favourite shop of all time - 'Bloch' along the way! :D 
This is a special photo because on the mannequin in the centre (the black one) is mine :P
Bought a couple of leotards because I had to didn't I...
Leotards are my guilty pleasures guys, I'm literally obsessed!
Where is your favourite place to shop for dancewear?
Then in the evening we all headed to the Hard Rock Cafe where I had the most yummiest burger :'D
Apparently I didn't take a picture as it was gone within seconds.. I was a bit hungry..

Day 3:





















The next day we went to Madame Tussauds!
Met so many different celebrities ;)

So that was my amazing weekend in London :)
What fun things have you been doing so far this summer?
Mel
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel