2014 Blogger Challenge - Photo Challenge

06:42

Hey guys,
Omg, the last couple of months have been so busy! I have had University auditions and have been given offers! I am so sorry for missing out on topics as part of this challenge! Today I have nothing to do all day and I've decided to relax as I am exhausted, I can't stop yawning! :/ Therefore, I decided to write a blog post as part of the 2014 Blogger Challenge. This topic is the photo challenge where we had to choose a day to take photos and then share them with you!
I chose to use the pictures I took from a day out with my friends a couple of weeks ago as it was great fun!
We spent the morning at school(it does get better, promise!), we then caught the train to Canterbury for a day of shopping and finally, stopped at the Marlowe Theatre to watch Dr. Faustus as part of a school trip organised by the English department (as part of our course) which turned out to be really good surprisingly!











This was the funniest part of the day. Me and my friend decided to go to Burger King for our dinner whilst the others went somewhere else, we then arranged to meet up once we got our food! So we got our meal as a takeaway and started walking to find them, well unfortunately we didn't so we sat outside McDonald's with our BURGER KING! A lady told on us so a member of staff basically told us to go away :P we're such idiots :P


So these are all the pictures I took that day!!
Always remember;
'Cherish every moment and every person in your life because you never know when it will be the last time you see someone.'
That's all for now bloggers, I will speak to you again when I can! Once again, apologies for not posting in ages!! :/ I hope you can forgive me!
See you later alligator!
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel