Confessions of a Beauty Blogger followed by some news!

10:21

Hey guys I'm back with another questions and answer post. I was tagged by Tasmin to take part in 'Confessions of a Beauty Blogger'. So sit back with a nice cup of tea and take a few moments to get to know me more :)
1. How many hours a week do you spend writing/editing posts?
When I start writing a post, I never upload my first draft. I read through it a couple of times and will sometimes decide I want to change the whole concept of the post! So when it comes to writing a post for me, it takes longer than a couple of hours to be happy with it :)
2. Are you a spender or saver?
I am more of a saver. I am not the sort of person who will receive money and then the next day go out and spend it on any silly thing, I wait until I find something that I really like and know that I won't regret spending my money on it. I'd rather save up for something slightly more expensive because I know it will last longer and be of better quality.
3. When is it easier for you to blog?
I prefer to blog when an idea comes into my head, lately with so many exams (school and out of school dance practice) I haven't had the opportunity to sit down and actually think of something to blog about so my apologies. But I have been thinking of doing a blog post every Sunday telling you what I've been up to lately in the week, what would you think of that? Leave a comment below :)
4. What makes writing behind a computer so comfortable for you?
Well, having a cup of tea is a must have :) I like to be in my bedroom in silence so that it's easier for me to think hehe :)
5. What is your worst makeup/hair habit?
My worst makeup habit is that I don't wash my makeup brushes regularly. This is because I don't have time or I am just forgetful :) my worst hair habit is just leaving it as it is after spending 5-10 minutes trying different styles. In the end I just give up and think it's just school not a fashion show.. :/
6. What is the one quote you wished the world lived by?
When life knocks you down remember to 'Just Keep Swimming!'
7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
About 1 hour, lol quite a long time, just call me a slowcoach! :P The reason I take this long is because firstly I have to do my everyday skin care routine which takes about half an hour (if you would like to know my skincare routine leave a comment below, I will most probably write a post about it anyway but I'd like to know if it's something you would actually like me to do :) ). I then do my makeup which takes about 10-15 minutes, and then finally getting dressed! (Sounds easy but I spend quite a while picking out an outfit lol xD).
8. Who's your favourite blogger?
My favourite bloggers are, Zoella, Tanya and Louise :) Reading their blog posts/watching their youtube videos just before bed or just after I've gotten up in the morning is my favourite time to read/watch them :)
9. Who is a blogger that you think deserves more subscribers than they have?
I would say Tasmin because I like reading her blog posts and her ootd's are always handy as they give me outfit ideas :)
10. What is one thing that you are excited about in the upcoming year?
I am excited about what 2014 will bring (I just had to check what year we were in at the moment LOL) I am most excited about seeing One Direction LIVE! :'D It's so far away but I can already tell it's going to be an amazing experience <3 And the best part is, it will be spent with my amazing mother who is also my best friend :) #Excited!!
11. What is your most awkward blogging moment?
When I do makeup routines and I'm in my room taking photos of my tools and selfies, then a family member walks in and I'm just like 'Uhhhhmmmm...' (Pitch Perfect moment)
12. How long does it take you to prepare a post?
If I'm doing an end of the month favourites then obviously it takes all month lol xD But if I do things like makeup tutorials then I obviously have to take time to decide what kind of tutorial I will do and what makeup palettes, etc :)
13. Are you wearing trousers right now or jogging pants/PJ bottoms?
I am wearing my Next high-waisted bootcut navy blue jeans. I love the whole concept of the high waist because you have the choice of tucking your shirt in or leaving it out :)
14. What are you most proud of in life?
I am proud of winning a dance award at a school show for an 'Outstanding Technique' :) It's in the shape of a star! I absolutely love it! I am also proud of passing a jazz audition I did around this time last year and have completed one year of it and starting my second year :) It has been amazing and I've made some lovely friends :)

I tag:
Georgina
Ellie
Della

Exciting news!
It's not really that exciting but here we go.. I had a haircut :P :)
What do you guys think? Tell me in the comments below xx (Just realised I've said this so many times xD)

Thank you for reading I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed answering the questions :)
If you have any questions you would like to know about me that I haven't yet had the chance to answer, don't hesitate to let me know in the comments below :D 
See you later alligator
xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel