Liebster award!

13:13

Hello hello hello, I literally said bye to you like 5 minutes ago but hello again people of the world, good morning/afternoon/evening, whatever it is where you are HELLO!
So, I have been nominated for a Liebster Award, ahhh exciting ikr?! Yeah so, the wonderful Nancy has nominated me so please go check out her blog it's so cute and it will make me happy if you do :))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Here are the questions she has given me along with my honest answered, I swear they're true, I wouldn't lie to you......
1. What product would you love to try?
I have just started using MAC and BareMinerals and I would love to try more of their products :)
2. What is your favourite drugstore product?
L'oreal and Rimmel London
3. What is your favourite high-end product?
BareMinerals
4. What is the one thing you wouldn't leave the house without wearing on your face?

Foundation
5. One talent?
Dancing
6. How has your summer been?
It's been great, I went on vacation for two weeks on a cruise and when I came back, it was my birthday:D
7. What phone do you currently have?
iPhone 4s
8. Favourite book?
Beautiful Creatures
9. Favourite blog?
RazMaTaz
10. What is your pets name? If you don't have a pet, what animal would you get and what would you name it?
Okay I have two rabbits named Flip&Flop, two cats named Bubbles&Furby, a dog named Rolo :)
11. What do you like most about yourself?
My eyes

And there are my answers to the 11 questions I was given!
Here are my questions for my nominees
1. What was your most used product this summer?
2. What is your favourite make-up product?
3. Did you go anywhere this summer?
4. What is your favourite hobby?
5. Christmas is soon coming up! Asking for anything particular?
6. What is your favourite clothing store?
7. What do you have more of an interest in? Nails, make-up or hair?
8. What is your favourite animal?
9. What is your favourite dinner?
10. False nails or natural?
11. What skincare product/s do you use?

The blogs I nominate for this award are:

Thank You Thank You
*Bows*
Thank You beautiful people of the world, this is my last post of today so good morning/afternoon/evening <3
xxx

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hi, thank you so much for the nomination and congrats on yours. I'm so flattered you picked me as your favourite blog. *blushes!* As I've done this as a post before I wouldn't feel right doing it again but I will answer your questions here:

    1. What was your most used product this summer?
    I think I've used my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer as it hides blemishes all day, even in the insane heat we had this summer.
    2. What is your favourite make-up product?
    Maybelline's Colossal Volum' mascara. To me, it's the best.
    3. Did you go anywhere this summer?
    Unfortunately I didn't. But, Guernsey is surrounded by beautiful beaches and views so it wasn't too bad.
    4. What is your favourite hobby?
    Dance. Can't wait to get back to it after the summer break.
    5. Christmas is soon coming up! Asking for anything particular?
    Gosh, I don't tend to even think about Christmas until after my birthday. I honestly don't know. An iPhone would be great though! Haha!
    6. What is your favourite clothing store?
    On the high street, I'd have to say Miss Selfridge. They stock the style of clothing that I really love. Online has to be Miss Guided- effortlessly cool clothing.
    7. What do you have more of an interest in? Nails, make-up or hair?
    Nails. I'm terrible with hair and not all that good with make-up. I do love painting my nails.
    8. What is your favourite animal?
    This is a hard one. Meerkats, they are so cute!
    9. What is your favourite dinner?
    Pasta! My all time favourite is pasta in a cheesy sauce plus bacon and onion. Mmmmm, yum!
    10. False nails or natural?
    Natural. I've never worn false nails but I can imagine they would be quite annoying.
    11. What skincare product/s do you use?
    I use far too many products on my skin. I use the Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash- a very weird concept that I'm not all that keen on, Clean & Clear Morning Energy facial scrub- smells amazing, and Clean& Clear exfoliating daily wash- smell a bit like baby oil and leaves my skin feeling really soft. I also use Burt's Bees Radiance day cream as a moisturiser.

    Sorry for such a long comment. Thank you again! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for answering, I totally understand haha! Thank you and well done :) !!!! xxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Hi! I know it's very late but I'm answering your questions in a 'liebster, liebster, liebster award post'! I'll comment a link when I'm finished, you'll see what I mean ;)
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely fine there's no deadline lol! xD I just looked as it, thank you for answering my questions!<3 well done! xxxxxxx

      Delete
  3. http://foreveramber123.blogspot.nl/2013/09/liebster-liebster-liebster-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel