Liebster Award #2 !!!

13:53

Hey guys!
I've been nominated for the Liebster Award once again! I am so honoured to be taking part in this as I think it's such a lovely way to get your blog well known or come across others! As I have only recently been nominated for another award I am just going to answer the questions as I have already given my questions and bloggers not that long ago!

The lovely person who nominated me is Amber and here are the 11 questions and answers!

1.What is are your top 3 staple makeup or beauty products?
Collection's lasting perfection concealer, bareminerals foundation&concealer, Maybelline Lash Stilleto.
2.What is your least favourite beauty product you have ever tried?
I honestly cannot remember buying a beauty product and hating it..
3.On a daily basis, what makeup items do you wear?
I wear foundation, concealer, mascara and pencil eyeliner
4.What are your favourite lipstick brands and colours?
I don't often wear lipsticks, I'm more of a lip gloss person. However when I go out in the evening I will often wear a lipstick from Rimmel London called 'Diva Red'.
5.What celebrity or well known individual inspires you?
The girl who inspired me the most was Talia Joy Castellano<3
6.How would you describe your style?
I don't tend to stick to the same style all the time when it comes to clothes. However with my everyday make-up, I like to keep the look as natural as possible.
7.How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Well every morning's the same, I spend about half an hour washing my face and then cleaning my teeth and then it takes me about the same amount of time to do my make-up. Then 15 minutes or so to get dressed. So all in all about an hour and a quarter.
8.What is your favourite food?
Chinese and Indian
9.What is your dream job?
To work on a cruise ship as a performer
10.What is your favourite Disney or animation film?
The Little Mermaid<3
11.What is your favourite animal?
From when I was little I have always loved giraffes!<3
Once again I'd like to thank Amber for nominating me! I enjoy answering these questions as you lovely people get to know me a bit better!!

Thank You for reading, I look forward to taking part in more!:)
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel