11 Facts About Me! (Update)

12:41


Hey guys!
Today I decided to give you 11 facts about me to help you get to know me better.
1) I love doing nails and make-up and anything to do with beauty.
2) I am a girly girl.
3) I hate public speaking and always have-The worse part is, I go bright red easily..
4) Every evening I have a sudden craving for strawberry laces or ice cream
5) I am very OCD about things but lazy! If my room is really messy it bugs me ALOT but the trouble is I'm too lazy to actually do anything about it so I end up leaving it and tidy everything up just before I go to bed:P
6) I have danced since I was about 11 years old and have always considered it as a future career!
7) My favourite disney channel movie is probably the Little Mermaid as when I was little I loved swimming and would pretend I was a mermaid all the time!
8) I used to take swimming lessons as a kid but stopped for some reason (I wish I didn't!)
9) I always regret the age I started dancing. I wish I started when I was little so then I'd be an even better dancer than I am!
10) I hate my spots. They are deadly little lumps on my skin that won't leave. I have tried every single skin care treatment for spots and even been to my doctors! What I am using at the moment is the Elemis facial wash 3 times a day. Once in the morning, in the evening to get my face make-up off, and then again to clean the pores. I also use a roll on subscribed by my doctor (My skin is starting to look better!!) I also take tablets everyday which was also subscribed by my doctor.
11) I am going to New York for the first time this year for my parents wedding anniversary and I am sooo excited about it! It is my dream place and I am just buzzing! I've heard so many good things about it!! Ahhhh<3
So yeah, I posted a post with facts about me ages ago and will also add it onto this-
1. My name is Mel and I'm 16 years old :)
2. My eye colour is blue<3
3. I'm a natural blonde-I have never dyed my hair.
4. I wear hearing aids ever since I was 8 years old.
5. I am a girly girl :) shopping is my main hobby!:P
6. I love to dance-I have danced since I was 11. I do street, contemporary, ballet, pointe, tap and jazz. I also love to sing-I have just started taking singing lessons!:)
7. I love make-up, nails, doing hair<3
8. I love my best friend and don't know what I'd do without her<3
9. I want my belly pierced for this summer so badly<3
10. I am doing my As Levels at the moment in English Literature and Dance.
11. I am a hugeee Directioner! I love them all but most of all I love Niall James Horan<3
12. I have many fears! Clowns, spiders, wasps, bees, heights!!
13. I love chocolate, my favourite is Galaxy<3
14. I have pets of my own! Two cats named Bubbles and Furby. A dog named Rolo and two rabbits which are twin brothers called Flip and Flop<3
15. I was born and am still living in England.
16. I love moustaches I just think they're so funny!<3
17. I want to start my own YouTube channel <3
18. Talia Joy Castellano is my inspiration, I feel I can relate to her only because we both have a problem and we love make-up and clothes! Hehe<3
19. I love to go on holiday each year, it's nice to get away for a while!!
20. I love my mum and nan to bits, we're like the 3 musketeers when we're together<3 life wouldn't be the same without them<3
21. I am not a very confident person but have got a lot more confident this year <3 
22. I love my dance class at school, the girls are all so nice<3


Thank You for reading another one of my blogs, do let me know in the comments below if there's anything particular you'd like me to post about or what you think of my blog as I care about your opinions!
I love you all!
xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I hate public speaking too but I start to shake! xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The Little Mermaid too! Lucky you going to New York! I've tagged you to do the Autumn tag, check out my post at http://sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-autumn-tag.html :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe:) :P Okay I shall go and check it out!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel