Quick favourite and how my day went yesterday

05:21

Hey guys!
Today I've decided to blog about two things. Let's start with the first one shall we?! :)
Okay, you know in Costa, the creamy coolers? Well you have just got to try this Belgian chocolate creamy cooler, it is just heavenly, not going to lie..
I've been having it ever since it came out. Before this one I was enjoying the double chocolate creamy cooler, also from Costa. I have to admit I was sad to see that it was discontinued... But this is just as good, or even better! You guys must try this it's absolutely lush<3 !!
The second thing I wanted to talk about today was, my day yesterday. I had a rather busy day!! In the morning I went over to Canterbury with the girls shopping, I then had to rush back for my singing lesson which commenced at 5:00-5:30.. I then had like 10 minutes to get ready to meet up with the dancing family from school!!(We met at 6:30, I had to leave home at 6:10!) Fun eh(!) ;)
We went over to Harvester and although I had a rushing day.. It was a lovely way to end it<3
Here we are, all us girls and of course the lovely two boys<3. It was absolutely lovely as I haven't seen them ever since we finished school after our exams... We had a lovely catch up, and we kept having a laugh! Non-stop laughter all evening!!<3 Here are a few pictures of the evening....<3
Me and my girlie Jess<3
Me with Danielle, Della and Jess<3





Mirror pictures are fun!<3 me with my girlies<3




Me with my sister Maria in our outfits<3
Dress-Debenhams

I hope you enjoyed reading today's blog, tell me what you think of my outfit in the comments below? I got the dress last year!<3 (Maria isn't my blood sister, but we are just like sisters<3)
Love to all,
Mel
xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel