It's All About Nails

09:21

Hey guys!
So today I decided I would tell you about something I love to do and it's just a cool hobby of mine, and that is.. NAILS! :)
I have waaaaaaaaay too many nail varnishes so instead, I decided to show you my favourite ones..

I have never ever worn fake nails. Yes it may look pretty, but I'm worried about ruining them. As I'm only at a young age (16) I don't want to start putting something like that on my nails, maybe when I'm older. However, I do like to grow my nails very long and I never really cut them.. (only if they get too long or have chipped, etc...) Here are my nails at the moment, the colour I am wearing is the RIMMEL LONDON 60 seconds (as shown in the picture above). You can get these varnishes from Boots (apart from the nail inc one, I got that in a magazine. And also the OPI one, I got that in Fenwicks.)
I hate the thought of biting my nails, or cutting them short, I just love to have them nice and long.
I hope you enjoyed today's blog<3
If there's anything specific you want me to blog about, let me know in the comments :)
By the way, there is a post coming up next month for a tutorial for a smokey eye look(Someone requested this about a week ago), so look out for it! :)
Speak later love you:)
Mel
xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel