Busy couple of days!

15:55

Hey guys!
So the past 2 days have been spent celebrating two of my friends(they are twins) 17th birthday!
Yesterday they decided to organise a meal at Pizza Hut with all of their friends, and then today they did a little picnic for just the close friends which was absolutely lovely&fun <3
Day 1-Pizza Hut!





Me in my evening outfit for Pizza Hut!<3



Day 2-Picnic!
Today me and a couple of other friends went out for a picnic to celebrate Della&Maria's birthday!! It was so funny, we all bought some snacks and in the end we ended up with loads!!!
Our delicious picnic!
Maria, me&Brittany

Maria, me&Brittany
Brittany&I

Brittany&I
Brittany&I

Me&Maria

JUMP!<3
So that's how Della&Maria decided to celebrate their birthday! It was so fun :D Unfortunately I had to leave the picnic early as I had singing&then dancing... :/ 
Thank you for reading my blog it means alot<3
Follow me on Twitter-https://twitter.com/MelBrillx
Thanks to those who follow me, it's nice to know that some are reading my blogs :D
Love to all
Mel
xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a lovely post! You've captured some lovely moments, I bet!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel