Boring day..MEH

15:13

Hey guys!
I have to go back to school soon... MEH!

So today I decided now's the time to start my dance homework.. Yep, it was a pretty boring afternoon. The morning wasn't too bad-I went out shopping with my mum and nan as we do every Tuesday. But the rest of the day was spent working on a dance poster for school.. I go back on the 24th of June... But then it isn't long till I break up again for the summer hols!! Whoop I'm so excited! Who else is?! Don't lie I know you all are..
Here's my poster... There's me doing a poster on a balanced diet when I'm hardly a healthy eater LOL I'm going to have to take my own advice!!*Giggles*
What did you do today? I'd love to know :)
Mel
xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel