My inspirations:)

05:26

Hey guys!
So today I'm going to tell you who I find most inspiring and why I wouldn't be able to get through life without them!




Miss Talia Joy Castellano.
I first started watching her videos about a year ago and I'm so glad I did! Someone told me about her and ever since, she's been my role model. She was diagnosed with stage four neuroblastoma cancer on Valentine's Day in 2007. In 2012 she had neuroblastoma and leukemia at the same time.
The reason why she is such a big part of me and I wouldn't be able to get through life without her is because I have a hearing disability which I wasn't born with-I lost my hearing at 8 and the reason is still unknown. Without her encouraging words and beautiful phrase which helps her get through-'Just keep swimming' I wouldn't be as strong as I am today. I wish I noticed her earlier though to be honest as I have been bullied my whole life, so that would be one thing I'd change. Some people call her their inspiration but I can't live without her, honestly, she has helped me so much without even realising it! I hope one day she recognizes me<3.
A lot of people hate so much on her because of the amount of face makeup she uses everyday. Talia says 'makeup is my wig' as she hates wearing wigs because they make her feel fake.
It's just so inspiring how she doesn't hide away because of the cancer, she does YouTube videos featuring beauty gurus, vlogs, etc. She's inspired me to make my own YouTube channel which I will start soon hopefully. This young 13 year old lady has a bubble fun personality I just love her so much!<3


My family on our first cruise<3


My mother<3.
My next inspiration is my mother as she has always been there for me when no one-even friends, haven't been. My mum has stuck by me my whole life so much that I just can't do without her! She's stuck by me through bullying and fights with me against these horrible people and never leaves my side. Every time something terrible happens and leaves me in pieces, she hugs me tight and tells me 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' <3
We're just like best friends, we do everything together, shopping, concerts, shows, everything! I love my mum and life just wouldn't be the same without her!

I hope you enjoyed my blog on my two inspirations and know how important they both are to me! Enjoy your half term beautifuls<3 love ya! xxxxx
Mel
xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is lovely! They both seem like great inspirations! :) Rosie xo

    sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thank you! They are hehe:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel