Mini haul

07:23

Hey guys!
Today's blog is going to be a mini haul on just a couple of things I have recently bought.

First of all, is my new Primed&Ready from COLLECTION 2000. 
I have wanted a primer for quite a while, and as I've been hearing how good COLLECTION's cosmetics are, I decided to go for this brand! It was at a reasonable price range too, so I am very excited to use it!

The next item I bought was the MAYBELLINE NEW YORK MEGA PLUSH mascara. I love to have volumized and long lashes, doesn't everyone?! So this just drew all my attention onto it and the brush looks amazing too! 

Next, is a foundation and concealer brush. I've never heard of this make before, but this was the last one there so it has to be good right? I just love the fact that you have two brushes all in one, saves me buying two!! What also brought my attention to this is that it says 'For coverage, blending & touch-ups'. I am so excited to start using this when applying foundation and hope that what it says is true!! I'll let you know how I get on with it :)

Concealer brush
Foundation brush



Lastly, is these two books. I am such a bookworm okay! I have recently finished a book called 'Looking for Alaska' and ever since I've put it down I've wanted to go out and get another book! To answer your question, yes this was at the cinema, I really wanted to see it! That is why I got the book because I just love books, and then after reading them I want to see the film hehe:) I got two because there was an offer!:P Buy one get one half price! So I decided to get the first one and second one. Hopefully, this is as good as I think otherwise I will be disappointed. And hopefully I will be carrying onto the other books!!!!!

Thank you for reading my blog, it means alot :)
Don't forget to tell your friends about this blog pleaseeeeeeeeeee?
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee<3
Mel
xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel