Sunny days!

05:47

Hey guys!:)

So, where I come from (The UK) we are just starting to get sunny weather!! Whoop whoop:) time to get the summer clothes out which have been locked away!!
If you're sitting in your room looking out the window and thinking 'hmm.. I wonder what I could do today...' Here's a few suggestions on what you could do on a lovely day like this!!
• Meet up with your friends-
•You could go shopping,
• To the park,
• A picnic would definitely be suitable for one of these days!!
• To the beach,
• A bike ride!!
Or if not you could even-
• Spend some time with your dog!-
• Take him/her for a walk,
• Play some fun games in the garden..
• I've recently been training mine to 'Speak!' Which is quite fun!:)
Spend time with your family<3 -
• Go out with your family shopping,
• To the park,
• A picnic, similar things to the suggestions with your friends!
For me however, I'm spending it going to my friends house to practise our dances for our A-Level exams:)

Anyway I hope this does help :)
Thanks for reading<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel