Dancing For Life

08:24

Hey guys:) welcome to another one of my blogs and this time I'm going to be talking about dancing!!
I started when I was about 11 and have danced ever since! I've decided that its what I want to do in life as I enjoy it so much:) I get good grades in exams for dance. I normally get distinction most of the time and every time an opportunity comes by, I grab it. I do many styles of dance such as: Ballet, Pointe work, Jazz, Tap, Street and Contemporary. When I was in primary school I did ballet as a little girl but hated it.. Then when I got to 11 I loved it.. Weird right?!;) I have recently had to choreograph a street dance for school as part of our A level course. Everyone in the class has to choreography something and make the dance piece at least 3 minutes long. You must think 3 minutes?! That's easy!!! But trust me its not:L when you think about it, you have to create dance moves for a whole 3 minutes, it's quite a challenge:P wish me luck on this one haha! Well thanks for reading my blog about my most favourite thing in the world:) bye! Xoxoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for reading my blog, let me know what you thought if you would like to. I will reply as soon as I can :)
- Mel